Ripstop Sail Repair Nylon Tape Roll in Black
Ripstop Sail Repair Tape Roll
2" (two-inch) Wide by 25' (twenty-five feet) long roll of Ripstop repair sail tape is the handiest thing to have when you need to repair cuts in the sail of your kite. This Nylon tape will provide the strength needed to repair small cuts without creating a huge mess to undo later if you decide to get the repair done professionally. Available in White and black.
How to Repair Kite Instructions:
1. Clean area of kite to be repaired.
2. Lay out sail area to be repaired flat on a table and remove all wrinkles.
3. Match up sail using grid in fabric.
4. Round corners of the tape.
5. Place tape over cut. Do not pull or stretch the tape. Tape should go beyond the cut by at least 1/2".
6. Match another piece of tape on opposite side of sail.